- Unit – I with an installed capacity of 30,000 spindles which produces around 16 tons of cotton yarn per day.
- Unit - II with an installed capacity of 1, 14,000 spindles which produces around 41 tons compact yarn for knitting and weaving.
- Our major specialization is combed and compact knitting yarn where we producing 60 tons.
- Equipped with spinning machinery from LMW Coimbatore, RIETER Switzerland preparatory TRUTZSCHLER Germany etc.
- The complete spinning plant is installed with auto control humidification system and waste collection system from blowroom to combing departments. All the spinning frames are monitored by Ring Data System.
- Knitting yarn is sold in major consuming centers in India like Tirupur, Kolkata & Kanpur.
- Around 40% of the production is exported to China, Bangladesh, Korea, Philippines, Srilanka, Tunisia and European markets.
- The Company has been awarded ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Certificate System by DNV Netherlands, and Social Accountability System SA 8000: 2008 by TUV,Global Training Method 5s certified by Quality Circle Forum of India.
- The Company is also awarded as Export House by Government of India for its export performance.