- Bannari Amman Spinning Mills Limited, commenced spinning operations in the year 1995 with an installed capacity of 30,000 spindles.
- The company had gone for major expansion in spinning during 2007 at Dindigul with an installed capacity of 1,14,000 spindles.
- Knitting Division started in the year 2009 is located in Coimbatore started with 52 machines now expanded up to 100 machines with capacity of 20 tons of grey knitted fabric.
- The weaving division started in the year 2009 is located in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, has an installation of 135 Sulzer and 18 Sulzer projectile wider width Looms, in a working space of 2.2 lakh sq feet with production capacity of 7.5 lakh mtrs per month.
- Processing Division started in the year 2013 with capacity of 12 tons of various knitted fabric processing.
- Garments Division started in the year 2011 with capacity of producing 1.5 Million pieces per year under the name of Fashion Threads.
- Garments Division expanded in the year 2015 with capacity of 4.5 Million pieces per year under the name of Accel Apparels.